Sunday, August 24, 2008

Just Arrived in Denver.  I am setting up this blog for people back home to follow my adventures at the DNC.
I arrived at the hotel around 4 pm.  I was too late to attend the NEA lunch but went to their office to pick up my packet.  I had to walk about 4 blocks.  As I was on my way I ended up in a Anti-War protest.  There were so many people trying to take pictures that I could not get very close but all police set a line right beside me.  
Denver has a ped mall, like Iowa City just bigger. That is were I was. I was able to get some pictures of the police.

1 Comments:

At August 24, 2008 at 8:07 PM , Blogger dannyboy115 said...

Joe
thats awesome, already in denver, dien was telling frank and i where u set on thursday... thats amazing...

well have a great day...

daniel

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home