Monday, August 25, 2008

Breakfast

My cell phone did not automatically change its time so the alarm went of at 5:45 this morning.  So I hit the snooze a couple of times, but got up in time for the Iowa Delegation Breakfast, hosted this morning by Senator Harkin.  
We heard from a few folks from Iowa and then Senator Harkin took the floor.  Harkin always delivers a great speech.  He then introduced Senator Amy Klobucher from MN.  After the speeches I got both senators to sign my pocket Constitution.
We then took an Iowa Delegation photo.  The photo is copyrighted so I can't post it.
I wish I was as on-the-ball as UI professor David Redlawsk (one of my undergrad poli-sci professors).  He is conducting class on-line this week.  He set up his computer so his camera was capturing the speeches in the background.  Right about now one of my Government classes is meeting.  I should have done the same thing.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home